Job id: I2890
Remote, Anywhere in USA, Canada,
Indecium – The Consulting Company
As Consulting company, our mission at Indecium is to We have built a team of people who have expertise in all these areas that have a desire to solve various IT related problems using best practices.
Indecium Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for designing, developing, configuring, and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements.
Perimeter Security professional with 0-6 years of experience. Candidates should have good knowledge of Perimeter Security processes and have good communication and presentation skills.
You Are Great At:
- Lead technical solution discussions
- Mentor other developers
- Develop and support a high-volume security solutions, including testing numerous API connections to other systems
- Work mostly on backend web server development, with some frontend and operations tasks
- Participate in the migration of data from acquired systems into Indecium systems
- Investigate and fix advanced (3rd level) security issues
- Quickly learn challenging new technologies and contribute to modernizing our platform
- Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
- Translate and validate business requirements and transfer into functional/technical requirement documents working within the framework of the tools available
- Interact with Business representatives to ensure their requirements are being met
- Contribute to the evaluation/execution of system upgrades
- Adhere to IT Change Management and best practices
What It Takes:
- 0-6 years of extensive knowledge of security processes and procedures.
- Experience with Linux servers and working on the command line, Operations experience is desired but not required
- Experience leading projects and mentoring other developers
- Experienced with handling multiple competing priorities and shifting focus quickly
- Exhibited skills writing unit tests
- Experience deriving technical requirements from non-technical sources
- An aptitude and willingness to learn new technology quickly and adapt to technology changes
- Strong hands-on experience with web technologies, web standards & protocols
- An aptitude to deeply understand business processes
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent experience in software development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team